Thank you for selecting Burwell’s STONE FIRE GRILL as your private dining venue. We are looking forward to providing a memorable experience and are here to assist you so that you can enjoy the experience with your guests.
Please familiarize yourself with the event guidelines below regarding private dining at Burwell’s:
• 72 hours before your event we ask that you please submit your final guest count, event contract and menu selections.
• We require a credit card deposit to hold all room reservations.
• Reservations cannot be confirmed until a signed event contract is received.
• in the event of cancellation, we require notice 7 days or more before the reservation date. if cancellation is not received by this date a 20% fee will apply without notice.
• Each private area requires a pre-determined food and beverage minimum. The Intimate Party of Two Table does not include any minimums or restrictions. If this minimum is not met during the event, the difference between the actual bill and the minimum will be charged as a room rental fee. The private two top is simply a first come, first serve, and may only include time of stay restrictions.
• Only two areas may include presentation equipment, and arrangements if needed will be handled in the reservation and contract. While we will make every effort to ensure equipment is in excellent working condition, we are not responsible for Av/technical difficulties and failures. We strongly encourage testing your equipment with the Av at least 24 hours prior to event.
In addition to offering our private dining areas, a pre-function room, VIP, or the patio, Burwell’s is also available for full restaurant
Seating Configuration: Multiple configurations available.
• downstairs: 70
• upstairs: 66
Food & Beverage Minimums:
Food and beverage minimums vary. Please call 843- or email email@example.com for more information.
Credit card hold.
For more information and availability please contact the Private dining Room Manager at 843-