Burwell’s Stone Fire Grill is located at 14 North Market Street in Charleston, South Carolina.
This 21st-century steakhouse appeals to both locals and visitors. We have partnered with humane ranches and local farms to offer more selections, small plates and a fresh fish program.
Burwell’s refuses to keep anything simple – they try to innovate each and every day.
What Makes Burwell’s Stone Fire Grill a “next-generation” steakhouse?
- Many entrees inclusive of sides
- Significant menu selection of local seafood
- Steak dishes cooked over a 1.400 degree wood-fire or 700 degree searing stone
- Expansive and contemporary bar area
- Approachable price points and casual atmosphere
- Signature daily selections with local flare
- Unique protein cuts
- Innovative trimming techniques
- Humane, hormone and injection-free choices
What Makes Burwell’s Stone Fire Grill “female-friendly”?
- Open floor plan and welcoming environment
- Modern portions of approachable protein cuts
- Vibrant, social atmosphere
- Warm color palette
- Fresh, craft cocktails
What Makes Burwell’s Stone Fire Grill’s building uniquely impressive?
- Two-story window overlooking the popular N. Market Street
- Preserved cypress walls dating back to late 1800s
- Two formerly separate buildings have been converted into one 5,600 square-foot space
- Two formerly separate kitchens have been transformed into a single, state-of-the-art culinary kitchen
- Mezzanine-level, semi-private table for two
- Exhibition kitchen overlooking a wood-fire grill
- Outdoor dining and multi-story, outdoor lounge space